- Could potential conflict or differences cost your organisation in terms of lost business or internal challenges?
- Do your people operate along a delicate line of both professional and assertive lines
- Are your teams performing to their true potential?
- Are decisions made and communicated in a confident and empowered way that truly maximizes your business aims?
From admin staff through to developers, social workers through to scientists, in modern business every employee has to communicate with clients and not just competently but confidently.
Every employee builds relationships, builds your brand, and affects decision makers regardless of their level in a company.
If this is true, are they able to do that to the best of their abilities?
Are you leaving business on the table because staff are not confident or empowered to explore and identify opportunities?
Are client meetings delivered with confidence, efficiency and clarity?
What confidence can do for your organisation?
Confident communication is at the heart of every great business. It helps people deliver on your brand promise, represent and fulfil your vision as people say what is worth saying.
Confident communicators are also happier, stay in post longer, and work out differences more calmly without conflict.
- Enable staff to communicate clearly & confidently
- Improve internal communications and meetings
- Improve reputation and brand quality through staff rapport
- Seek more business opportunities through great staff communication
- Build Team Bias
- Personal Confidence Platform
- Networking Skills
- Rapport and Influencing Skills
- Confidence through Body Language
- Rapid Thought – Organising and Expressing Ideas With Clarity
Upon completing this course all delegates will have gained skills to boost their confidence in all aspects of business. They will have practiced and embedded techniques to confidently seek sales opportunities, influence and build rapport with clients; Maintain confident manner, stance and communication; and express ideas with clarity.
Format: 3 Hour Training Session, plus a Pre & Post session consultancy with each delegate.
This course can be delivered in-house or at our premises, delivery is tailored to your teams and employees requirements, and can also be incorporated in to our 1to1 personalized coaching.
We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our delivery.
To find out more about this course, and discuss your personal or company requirements,
call +44 114 221 0514 or email: [email protected]