Sales Presentation Skills Training Course
Sales Presentation Skills Training Course shows you our proven and tested approach that will enable you to radically improve how you deliver persuasive sales presentations and sales pitches with genuine impact.
By selecting the right level of content and building the right order and information sequence your presentation results can significantly transform. Alongside this we show you how to use genuine connection, questions and calls to action amongst many delivery tools to radically alter the impact of your presentations.
- Duration: 2 days, 10.30am – 4.15pm
- Experience level Intermediate and Advanced level
- Cost Starting £2.5k plus VAT per individual
- Group size maximum 6
- Location: At Your Location
The course will show you how to gather all of the information you need for your presentation, how to structure your presentation and how to deliver the information in a clear, structured and engaging way. This course can be delivered as an in-house or in a live virtual online format.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Executives belonging to Business Development, Marketing and Sales Areas. Also popular with C-suite, Director and New Leader levels. For professionals who need to use sales presenting to increase sales awareness, deliver pitches for new business or brand presence. Where they must use their Speaking Confidence with significant levels of influence.
HOW OUR SALES PRESENTATION TRAINING COURSE WILL HELP
This programme guarantees to increase the ROI from your presentations. It will not just alter how you feel about communication in group settings. But also alter the impact your sales presentations make through a combination of message structure, delivery and emotional intelligence every time you present. We show you using proven and tested formulas on how to develop Sales Presentations for your specific audiences and further enable you to deliver your presentation to achieve set outcomes from your audience.
THE SALES PRESENTATION PROGRAMME STRUCTURE AND OUTCOMES
- Why you need to deliver sales presentations
- What will work in your organisational space.
- How to build your sales presentation so it can persuade and achieve your aims
- Setting the objective(s) for your presentation
- What to include in your presentation
- Structuring a Sales Presentation
- An easy to follow sales presentation structure
- Building Presentation Aids
- PowerPoint slides with impact
- Using flip charts and handouts
- Where to put presentation aids and how to use them as part of the presentation
- Delivering with Impact
- Body language, voice and words to use for maximum impact
- Positioning when delivering the sales
- Generating engagement and interest in what you are saying
- Closing the presentation
- How to conclude the sales presentation effectively
- How to handle questions and resistance
- Bespoke Presentation Frameworks Prepared for You
- High End Influence through Communication Approach
- Bespoke Delivery and Impact Tool kit
- Feedback LIVE in-session
ALL PROGRAMMES include tailored modules to your exact needs, including individual coaching and feedback. With bespoke coaching that works to both individual and company aims.
WHAT CURRENT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Quote!” – Client
HOW TO BOOK YOUR COURSE
Contact us on the details below and one of our professional course leaders will talk through your requirements and next steps.